Pillar Fruit Trees - Set of 3
- Grow their fruit close to the stem
- Ideal for small gardens, balconies and terraces
- Height on delivery: 60cm-70cm
- Can grow up to 200cm high
If you like fruit, or simply want to eat more as part of a healthy lifestyle, you need these.
A massive garden is not needed as these will thrive in patio planters and can be easily kept as compact towers with pruning.
Collection of Dwarf Patio Pillar Fruit Trees containing one plant of each variety:
- Sweet cherry
- Flowering: spring
- Tender, juicy and sweet flesh
- Yellowish-green skin with a fine reddish colouring
- Slightly fragrant when ripe
- Crisp pulp
- Juicy sweet taste, very fragrant
- Good fruiting
They will produce delicious full sized fruit in the first year after planting and grow no larger than 1.8m provided they are given an annual trim.
Keep in tubs on the patio and enjoy the delightful spring blossom that is followed by the vivid coloured fruit.
Why not plant a few trailing plants around the base to create an interesting effect.
Self-fertile varieties, vigorous and ready to grow quickly.
Supplied at around 60cms tall.
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
- Additional Information
SKU H66038 Instructions No