Indoor Pest Repeller
Got an indoor pest problem? Put away traps and potentially hazardous poisons as this clever multi-functional and pet friendly repeller will prevent all types of intruders.
Simply plug in any 3-pin socket and switch on, the combination of ultra-sonic waves (inaudible to humans and with a ‘pet safe’ setting) and electromagnetic waves will repel rats, mice, spiders, silverfish, earwigs, ants etc. for over 2,500 square feet.
It provides 24- hour protection not only in the room, but also within walls, floors and ceilings for a comprehensive shield.
The Small House Indoor Repeller works in two ways; Electromagnetic through the wiring system and Ultrasonic through the airwaves.
For the Electromagnetic option, please select the option for which you wish to repel, rodents or insects and ensure the unit is plugged in anywhere where the same wiring circuit is in the area where you have your issue. For this function and on rodents, you will find the green light comes on for 10 mins and off for 10 mins and so on, for insects the green light comes on for 5 seconds and off for 5 seconds and so on.
For the Ultrasonic option, please select again the option for which you wish to repel. However should you have small pets, you will need to use the pet-safe option, which switches this function off. If not, then the ultrasonic light is blue and for Rodents will flash consistently (it is a quicker flash for insect option).
This unit once plugged in remains on all the time.