Cedarwood Clothes Moth Repeller Rings are an alternative to using old-fashioned clothes moth balls. Use them to repel adult clothing moths and their larvae from your clothes in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers in the home.
Made from 100 per cent natural Eastern aromatic red cedar, which has been trusted to freshen and protect clothes for centuries.
The long lasting fragrance penetrates garments and fabrics, repelling clothes moths and preventing the build up of mildew and musty smells where clothes are stored. A completely natural, chemical, poison-free treatment with no dangerous chemicals, they are safe to use around children and pets. Clothing moth rings can be hung over hangers in wardrobes and cupboards or placed in drawers where clothes are stored in households.
Rings should be replaced or refreshed every 6-12 months. If the aroma begins to weaken, refresh by rubbing with a fine grain of sandpaper or use the refresher spray included.
For enhanced results, ensure your clothes are always thoroughly clean and dry before storing.
Refresh or replace every 6-12 months.
Directions for Use:
• To protect against moths and mildew, always clean and dry garments thoroughly before extended storage.
• Place one cedarwood ring over the neck of each hanger used or in the pocket of each stored garment.
• If clothing is stored flat, place a ring between alternate layers.
• When storing delicates or white fabrics, insert a layer of toilet tissue to prevent extended contact between the fabric and wood.
• Replace cedarwood every 6-12 months or refresh scent by using the Refresher Spray.
10 x Cedarwood Moth Rings
1 x 75ml Cedarwood Moth Spray
- Additional Information
SKU H66024 Instructions No